Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Top Ten: Books for Halloween





Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.  


This week's theme is the top ten books for Halloween.  I read a lot of horror, so this was pretty difficult. Lol.  I picked three for adults, three for teens, and three for middle grades.  Long Lankin is my top choice because Randi and I just read it, and it really creeped us out. The review  will follow on thursday.


An old evil rises when two girls move into their great-aunt's house. Beware Long Lankin.

10 comments:

  1. These all look scary! The only one I've read is Zombies vs. Unicorns, but I've heard the Graveyard Book is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil gaiman! Yes! The Graveyard Book made it onto my list as well :)
    My TTT: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2012/10/top-ten-tuesday-get-me-in-mooood.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Zombies vs Unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Long Lankin, seems very creepy! Great list. my top ten. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-30-and-top-ten-20_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your picks! we have a few in common! check out my ttt http://adventuresofateenagebookworm.blogspot.ie/2012/10/top-ten-tuesday-halloween-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just placed a hold on Long Lankin from my public library...fingers crossed it comes in before the 31st...if not it's going on the list for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I've been meaning to get around to The Haunting of Hill House. And of course I love The Graveyard Book =)

    Here's my TTT for this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I haven't read The Graveyard Book yet! What's wrong with me?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen The Graveyard Book on a number of Top Tens this week. It must be pretty good, so I'll have to look into reading that one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...