The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
This Week
Halloween is in the air, and what with playing catch-up on homework from last week and having an awesome houseguest, I haven't been on much or reading much this week. We still managed to get some posts up, but i have to apologize if I missed and comments. Randi, meanwhile is booking it through all literature in sight.
Memes
(What's Next)
Help Becky pick out her next read! This week's theme is what to read after "The Night Circus".
(What's Next)
Help Becky pick out her next read! This week's theme is what to read after "The Night Circus".
(Top Ten)
Books for Halloween
Books for Halloween
![]() |
| Randi: 4 Becky: 4 |
|
| Stacking the Shelves |

easel.ly


What a lovely recap for the week! So many great books there. Happy Reading!!! My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers
ReplyDeleteNext week looks pretty rocking! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my IMM & SP.
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
Wow so much happening. Sorry I am a day late, I got sick yesterday and I am in a word "miserable" I am going to check out what I missed and I cannot believe you both agreed on a book..this should be interesting!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your news on The Sunday Post