Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Sunday Post (7)



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 






This Week 

Randi and I both got a bit swamped this week.  She had schoolwork up to her ears and I struggled with illness (better now :)!).  We didn't end up getting all the reviews we wanted done, but here is what we had this week!
Reviews

(Becky) Sunday: 3 stars
(Randi) Saturday: 3.5 stars
(Becky) Sunday: 4 stars
Later tonight

Memes

(Top Ten) 
Favorite books in Contemporary Realism from Randi!


Twice Baked Thursday
Randi and I went head to head reviewing the same book
Becky: 5 Stars
Randi: 3 stars
Special Posts

Picture Book Spotlights for Halloween

A freaky man-eating book for grades 2-3
A not-too scary ghost story with delectable details











Next Week


__Next_Week_2 title=
easel.ly

5 comments:

  1. Wow awesome things are happening on the blog..i am curious about the Bake Shop Ghost and will check that out :) Thanks for being a part of The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure looks to be a great week on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed your review for The Dark Unwinding, i will have to check it out. Hope you have a great week..


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm not sure where you're seeing that title, although we may review it in late November/December

      Delete
  4. Looks like you've had a great week! I really need to read The Maze Runner series!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...