What's Next is a weekly feature started by Hafsah at IceyBooks. Basically, we need your help deciding what to read next! So check out the books below & vote on what YOU think should be our next read!
I'm really feeling dragons this week. But which shall I choose? I did not enjoy Eragon, so I'm really trying to find the opposite of that as far as writing style. I enjoyed Dealing with Dragons as a child and the Pit Dragon Chronicles.
I'm really feeling dragons this week. But which shall I choose? I did not enjoy Eragon, so I'm really trying to find the opposite of that as far as writing style. I enjoyed Dealing with Dragons as a child and the Pit Dragon Chronicles.
Evacuated to the Tower of Babel -- infinitely high, infinitely vulgar, very much like New York City -- Will meets the confidence trickster Nat Whilk. Inside the Dread Tower, Will becomes a hero to the homeless living in the tunnels under the city, rises as an underling to a politician, and meets his one true love–a high-elven woman he dare not aspire to.
An unusually gifted musician, she joins the court just as a member of the royal family is murdered—in suspiciously draconian fashion. Seraphina is drawn into the investigation, partnering with the captain of the Queen's Guard, the dangerously perceptive Prince Lucian Kiggs. While they begin to uncover hints of a sinister plot to destroy the peace, Seraphina struggles to protect her own secret, the secret behind her musical gift, one so terrible that its discovery could mean her very life.
In her exquisitely written fantasy debut, Rachel Hartman creates a rich, complex, and utterly original world. Seraphina's tortuous journey to self-acceptance is one readers will remember long after they've turned the final page




The Iron King. I haven't read this series yet but Eileen at Singing and Reading in the Rain says it's awesome. :D
ReplyDeleteThe Iron King. The Series is fantastic. I loved it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by.
Jenea @ Books Live Forever
I vote for the The Iron King. Thanks for voting on mine.
ReplyDeleteThe Iron King. I am waiting for the boxed set to come out and buy them and read them. but i have heard great things about the books.
ReplyDeleteI love the Iron Fey series, so my vote goes to The Iron King.
ReplyDeleteKristin @ Young Adult Book Haven
I vote for Seraphina! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to vote for Seraphina! It looks really good and I love dragons!
ReplyDeleteHere's My What's Next
How have you not read The Iron King yet?? You must read it! Read it now! LOL! I get a little overly emotional when it comes to that series! :)
ReplyDeleteI vote for The Iron King!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...looks like it's going to be the Iron King! lol. Thanks for all the votes!!
ReplyDeleteSeraphina - I'm planning to read it soon :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to vote for The Iron King
ReplyDeleteMy What's Next
I vote for The Iron King. It's one of my favourite books!
ReplyDelete