Since I *Randi* really need to get some reading done today, I thought it would be fun to participate in Jenn's The Big Game's On Read-a-Thon!
I'm not sure how much reading I'll actually accomplish, but goal 1 is:
Finish A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier, which I started awhile ago and which has been pushed aside to make way for other books!
Goal 2:
Make some progress on The Snow Child, though finishing it would be awesome.
If I manage to finish reading student papers and both of these books, next up will be:
We'll see how far I get toward my goals. :) I'll be cheering on the 49ers in the big game today. And I need to bribe the husband into making kielbasa soup and cheesy hamburger dip.
Happy reading!
Also, while you're here check out our 100th Follower Celebration Giveaway! You can enter to win one of Becky or my favorite books! :)




You have some great books lined up! Also, you must share the recipe for the kielbasa soup!
ReplyDeleteI want to read the Snow Child also - my sister rated it as her #1 book last year - so enjoy! I'm cheering for the 49'ers also!
ReplyDelete