Saturday, February 2, 2013

100th Follower Giveaway!

Celebrating 100 Followers!
Thank You!

In celebration of our 100th follower, we've decided to have our first giveaway! Thank you all for visiting and following our little corner of the interwebz! We started last July and I don't think either of us would have anticipated that people would actually take the time to comment and read our bookish thoughts. ;) We're happy to be here, sharing our thoughts with you and getting to know other people who love books as much as we do! We hope you'll continue to hang around Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks with us.

On to the giveaway! One winner will be able to choose one of the following books from a group of our favorites. (Click each book for a link to that book's Goodreads page!) We tried to give you a wide selection, so hopefully everyone can find something they like.

This giveaway is open internationally if The Book Depository ships free to your country (click here to check!) The winner's book will ship from The Book Depository, Barnes & Noble, or Amazon, whichever is cheapest for us since we're both poor graduate students! We are buying the winner's book out of our own pockets, just to be clear. :) (Cover may differ from what is shown here based on availability.)

To enter, please fill out the Rafflecopter below! Must be 13 or older to enter. The giveaway will last from now until the end of February. And since this giveaway is celebrating our followers, the mandatory first entry is that you follow us via GFC. We will email the winner after the giveaway closes and the winner has 48 hoursto respond or a new winner will be chosen. Thank you! Much love!!! :)


Randi's Favorites



Becky's Favorites





13 comments:

  1. I looked and changed my mind three times, but for now I'll say Just One Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose Code Name Verity; it's been on my list for quite a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent choice! I love WWII fiction anyway, but this book was really something special and unique. I've been handing it off to everyone! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow... thanks for an awesome giveaway! I'm dying to read Code Name Verity :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randi, most of your favorites are my favorites as well, especially Code Name Verity. I'd probably choose Cinder, I'm reading it now and loving it, but I made the mistake of buying the Kindle ed. and I know I'll want to have the paper copy.
    Thanks for the giveaway, ladies, and congrats on your 100 followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 100 followers. :)
    I choose Just One Day. I seeing this book on other blog, and i'm curious with the story.
    Thanks for giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daughter of Smoke&Bone. I love Laini Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your success!! I would choose Code Name Verity...my students are dying to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinder or My Life Next Door - not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i will choose my life next door
    thanks :)

    sunshine_pinkystar(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I've heard SO much about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...