Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Sunday Post (12)





The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

***************************************************************** Last Week

I pulled an all-nighter working on my archives paper and with just 8 pages left to write before I'm free like the wind, I am getting a touch of senioritis.  My dear friend Randi passed her Praxis and is officially done with grad school!!! Way to go, Randi!  Now for best student teacher this world has ever seen.

Special Posts/Memes

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books we wouldn't mind santa bringing
Becky's Pick
Randi's Pick

Twice Baked Thursday
Becky and Randi read and review the same book
4 stars (both)

Picture Book Spotlight
Becky does a mini review
Be yourself!
What's Next
Help me decide what to read next!
Man
Booker
Prize
I'd still love some votes on this!
Reviews





***************************************************************** This Week


Special Posts/Memes

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books of 2013 
Becky and
Randi's Picks

Twice Baked Thursday
Randi and Becky read and review the same book
People of the Book
Picture Book Spotlight
Becky does a mini review
a tale of friends
What's Next?
Help Becky Pick her next book
Award
Winning
Books
Again

Anticipated Reviews

3 comments:

  1. Sweet haul and posts. I am curious about Compound it looks dark and is new to me. I need to check out what I missed last week and stop in for your Soulless review..would you believe i own a nook set of like the first four or five books..and never read them? Of course you would you are book addicts like me! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a very busy week!! Great haul too! Ten and The Night Circus are in my TBR list!! I can'y wait to get to them!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...