Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Sunday Post (11)





The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

***************************************************************** 

This Week

I'm in the home stretch for finals.  I'm trying to finish up a 25 page paper and a 15 page paper and then I've got a month to chillax and apply for jobs before my final semester.  I will soon be (hopefully) one of the few, the quiet, the bookish.  Also known as a librarian :P.  It is rather difficult to contain my excitement. 

Special Posts/Memes


Top Ten Tuesday
Most anticipated books of 2013
Brought to you by Randi

Twice Baked Thursday
Randi and Becky review the same book
Randi: 4 Becky: 2

Picture Book Spotlight
Becky does a picture-book  mini review! 
The Insomniacs sleep all day

Reviews
1.5 stars (Becky)
4 stars (Randi)
4 stars (Becky)
3 stars (Becky)
*****************************************************************


 Next Week


Special Posts/Memes

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten: books we wouldn't mind getting for Christmas
10 picks from each of us

Twice Baked Thursday
Randi and Becky team up and review the same book
Becky? Randi?
Picture Book Spotlight
Becky does a mini review for a picture-book
Be yourself!

What's Next
Help Becky choose what to read next!
Here are
Your future
Choices :)

Reviews
These are the reviews you will see next week!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a good week and another good one to come. Double Clutch looks interesting.

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have had a great week. Can't wait to see what you think of The night circus. I have been meaning to read it. Have a wonderful week.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we already reviewed the night circus in a twice baked thursday post so feel free to check it out! It's one of our top ten picks next week! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Interesting week. I can't wait for Clockwork Princess too and I want to see your review for 5 Flavors of Dumb. Can't wait! Also thank you for visiting our blog and we followed you via Networked Blogs, hope you can follow us back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We followed you back! Love your blog :), also a twin!

      Delete
  4. Good luck with all the papers and such..and welcome to hell week..LOL Awesome posts on the blog and am looking forward to what you want for Christmas. The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuesdays At The Castle looks cute. I've been meaning to get more Middle Grades read!

    The Inky Mailbox

    Wonderful book haul-have a fantabulous Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the book covers! Hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...