Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Sunday Post (10): Back in Business





The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 








This Week
Randi and I are getting very close to the end of the semester.  It's still crazy busy but I'm coming up for air and taking care of the blog a wee bit.  I left Bloomington behind for glorious Des Moines, Iowa and I feel amazing!  Here's what we had this week!
Memes/Special Posts
An Original Post
 both bloggers review one book
Randi gives it 4 stars
Becky gives it 5 stars


Top Ten: Books you would want on a desert island
Becky's top picks

Reviews


Next Week
Memes/Special Posts
An Original Post
 both bloggers review one book
Randi gives it 4 stars
Becky gives it 2 stars


Top Ten: Books and Authors you're thankful for
Louisa May Alcott

Reviews


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a great week and a good upcoming one! Happy reading and Happy Thanksgiving!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the post, I never get my images to play nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep..awesome posts ahead, I need to go check out your review of Lengths. The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are going to have a great week ahead... Happy reading..


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...