Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week our list (brought to you by Randi!) is Top Ten Characters I'd Crush on if I Were a Fictional Character! As I'm sure many of us do, I collect book-boyfriends like I collect...umm...books. (I looked around and realized the only thing I really collect is books!) Anyway, I love falling for characters, whether it's because I want to be his/her best friend or because I have a character crush. So, without further ado, enjoy this list of my top ten character crushes!
Click photos for a link to the book's Goodreads page.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you haven't read these...you're missing out!
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you haven't read these...you're missing out!
7. Jase from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - Oh, Jase. I feel like I'm on repeat, but such a genuine and sweet guy. The way he interacts with his family and the love he shows them make me love him all the more because he is so caring!
8. Jace from Rachel Vincent's Shifters series - Another Jace. WerecatJace. I don't know what it is about Jace...he's protective (overly so, to the point that sometime's it's annoying) and funny (often inappropriately so!); I couldn't help but like him.
9. Gabriel Merrick from Brigid Kemmerer's Elemental series (and all the Merrick brothers, really) - Oh those Merrick boys...I loved them all from Book 1 (Storm), but in Book 2, Spark, which is Gabriel's book, he totally stole my heart...which is kind of funny since he was my least favorite brother in the first book. He has a tough-guy attitude, but eventually shows his vulnerable side. When that side came out, he totally became my new favorite. Followed by Michael.
10. Noah from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - Oh jeepers. I gotta have at least one tattooed "bad boy" on the list. I just can't even explain Noah. His vulnerability, determination (to the point of hardheadedness at times), and sense of responsibility (at least where his brothers are concerned) made me melt.

These are great pics and from a diverse group of book.
ReplyDeleteSo many I still need to read, but know I'll fall in love with! Mainly My Life Next Door, Poison Study, and Amy & Roger. What a fun list! Thanks for reminding me of all the great books I still need to read :)
ReplyDeleteI love what you said about Ian! Lol! I have him on my list as well.
ReplyDeleteAshling @ Reading, Writing, & Anything but Arithmetic
Ian from The Host!! Yay! Great picks Randi!
ReplyDeleteNice choices! Gotta agree on Noah...there's something special about him., "bad boy" or not! ^_^
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with Jace's stealing the hearts of readers everywhere? I kind of want to name a future child Jace now just to ensure he'll be a heartbreaker. hehe. Just kidding. Maybe.
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Thanks for stopping by my TT!
Yes! I loved Ian! he´s so sweet. And JEM!!!! SWOON.
ReplyDeleteGreat picks!
Thanks for visiting My Top 10 Tuesday
YES, love your list! Matt is on my list too -- I LOVE Flat-Out Love!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
My TTT
Eva @ All Books Considered
I'm SO Team Will but I do understand the love for Jem too. I'm just a fan of Will's Welshness :p
ReplyDeleteI forgot just how much I liked Ian until I saw the movie. I need to read Pushing the Limits and My Life Next Door.
ReplyDeleteAwesome list! I love Noah from Pushing the Limits! Great picks!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I absolutely adored Matty (I read both Flat-Out Love & Flat-Out Matt just yesterday), and I loved Roger, too :)
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
I saw lots of Team Wills (you're the first Jem so far) so I'm gonna have to read this series and see which team I'd be lol. Love your list. Yay Jase and Noah!
ReplyDeleteI love all these guys! I'm happy to see Jase on lots of lists. I wish he'd lived next door growing up! And VALEK. I love him. I almost put him on mine. Thanks for stopping by mine as well.
ReplyDeleteLaurie!!! I love that choice! Little Women was one of my favs when I was young :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by My TTT
I have a hard time explaining Noah too! He's just... wonderful <3 I loved that you picked Laurie!!! I need to re read Little Women!
ReplyDeleteI have Rachel Vincent's Shifter series. I guess I just need to read it now!
ReplyDeleteLaurie, Valek and Jase were all on my list two! You have excellent taste in book boyfriends :)
ReplyDeleteNoah is very high up on my runners-up list! And I've only read the first two shifters books but I really like Jace! I still hope Faythe will be with him eventually :P
ReplyDeleteAnd I really want to read Poison Study. Valek has popped up quite a few times!
Great list :) Thanks for stopping by yesterday!
I still can't decide between Will and Jem, maybe after I read Clockwork Princess I'll. Oh Matty was great same as Noah :) Great list :)
ReplyDeleteI read four of the ten books you selected. I love Noah and the Merrick brothers (I'll take any of them!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
I LOVE JEM SO MUCH! He is my favorite book boyfriend ever! Will is sweet, but he's got nothing on Jem. :) Jase and Noah are pretty great too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
Annie @ Tar Heel Bibliobabe
Jase Jem and Noah... definitely crush worthy!
ReplyDelete